An opera with a costume


I think I forgot to post these photos of Brian from the opera in North Carolina. As shown in the photos, he was fully clothed this time. Since I have done this recently, here is a little review: Cenerentola – OPERA COMPANY OF NORTH CAROLINA “Tenor Brian Stucki takes on Ramiro's nearly impossible lines with relish, popping out high notes and roulades effortlessly.” Raleigh News Observer

We are missing Brian since he is in Milwaukee for some concerts this weekend. And the kids and I are all sick, so fun!


Brian felt a little like Ronald McDonald.


Colin playing at Monkey Joes in NC. He looks like a baby here to me, baby face.


Since Colin is now old enough to play with the trains and not destroy them, Jane comes over and destroys.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment